Problems when building on woody (gcc-2.95 vs. gcc-3.0)

Hi,

I tried to build 1.1.0+1.1.1rc3-1 on woody and ran across the following
problem:

When configured with "--with-system-db" and "--with-system-myspell", the build
fails due to undefined symbols when using backports of both libdb3 and
libmyspell3 that are built with gcc-2.95. It works if I use gcc-3.0 to build
the backports, but this seems undesirable to me on an otherwise pure
2.95-system.

I eventually removed the "--with-system-db" and "--with-system-myspell" flags
to make it work. Maybe these should only be used when not building on woody,
also since libmyspell3 doesn't even exist on woody.

Regards,

  Severin