Re: java support

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 19:19, davidek@ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz wrote:
>    as claimed in README.Debian.gz, the non-free components have been
> removed. This concerns also java, as a consequence there is in the file
> /etc/openoffice/autoresponse.conf (OpenOffice 1.1.0 from sarge):
> [JAVA]
> JavaSupport=none
>
> I have the Java RE installed on my system, so please could you tell me how
> can I enable the Java support ?

You can't at the moment, sorry.  Java support is removed, not disabled.
We need a non-free JDK to build the java pieces, which would prevent
openoffice.org from being in debian main.  There is ongoing work to
build OOo with a free JDK, but no-one has lots of time to work on this
so it will take a while.