Problems starting OpenOffice

Hi all,

I'm already using OpenOffice for a while but something strange starts to happen yesterday. I don't remember to do any changes on my configs and I can't understand what happens to my OpenOffice, it simple doesn't run ! :(
There's some output:
Starting configuration import into user data ..
.. importing layer file:///tmp/oooLocale.XXXX63e36n - succeeded
gdb: Symbol `emacs_ctlx_keymap' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

Then it stops.

Properties of my system:
   Debian GNU/Linux Woody 3.0
   Instaled packages of OpenOffice:
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-2        high-quality office productivity suite
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-2        OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
ii  openoffice.org 1.1.0-2+1      Debian specific parts of OpenOffice.org
ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-2 English US language package for openoffice.o

I already made dpkg-reconfigure openoffice.org-bin and made pre-link and everything is still the same. Then I didn't made any pre-link, and nothing.

Do you have any clues about what's happening ?

Thanks in advance for you help.
Luis Sousa