Re: woody backport of openoffice 1.1

Laurdag 15. november 2003 18:45 skreiv Jérôme Warnier:

> Why would James' backport not apply to Skolelinux?
> I'm pretty involved into those packages, and would like to be involved
> into Skolelinux too.
> GNOME 2.2 is *far* better in every aspect to GNOME 1.4.

I haven't tried the backported OOo 1.1, but if the package require additional
Gnome 2.2 libraries, then we can't use it. There simply won't be room for it
on the CD. We use KDE as our desktop environment.

If Gnome 2.2 is only required when building OOo, it wouldn't matter that much.

Regards,
 Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes