Call for user interface font size testers

Hi,

I've uploaded 1.1.0-2.3pre1 packages of openoffice.org and
openoffice.org-bin to the unstable section of our mirrors [1], and I'd
be grateful if people who have had problems with the user interface font
size in 1.1.0-1 and 1.1.0-2 could try them out before they go to
unstable, and let us know the results.

Here is a summary of the font changes that have been made that I am
aware of since we started incorporating Xmian's patches, to help you
understand OOo's behaviour between the versions:

1.1.0-1

      * Added Ximian fontconfig patches.  With these, OOo queries
        fontconfig for a list of available fonts, but all other font
        displaying/sizing/formatting etc is still done in the usual
        way.  That's why OOo did not start supporting any other
        fontconfig features such as ttc support, artifical italics,
        antialising etc.

      * Added Ximian patch to remove workarounds for displays < 96 DPI,
        so that UI fonts and documents zoomed at 100% show at true size
        on displays with a lower DPI.

1.1.0-2

      * KDE integration: Previously, OOo only used the name of the
        default KDE font.  Patched to also retrieve the font size,
        italic/bold setting for both the general font and the menu font.

      * Increased default font size for non-KDE/Gnome users from '8' to
        '12' (not sure if this really is a point size).  That was a
        mistake; backed out for -3.
      *