Packaging freeze for rc5

Hi folks,

The changelog in CVS is getting longer and longer, and the current version
in unstable is getting out of date, and the 1.1 release is getting very
close, so I'd like to freeze the packages until we have uploaded .debs of
rc5.  This means:

- patchset in ooo-build is frozen and tagged DEBIAN-1_1RC5-1.   The tag
  will only be moved by Rene or I if serious bugs turn up.

- changes to debian/ should be kept to an absolute minimum, bugfixes only.
  I'll add a tag here too shortly.

We'll upload new .debs once we've worked through the list of outstanding
issues:

- Rene has found some non-DFSG-free files in the new tarballs that need to be removed
  and worked around (SDK pdfs and a .jar) (Rene, mostly done)

- Add Debian logo to the splash screen (Rene, mostly done)

- Rebuilding and testing current packages (Chris)