use of official logo in app splash screens

[ If you do not reply to d-openoffice, too, lease CC me.
  However, Reply-To: is set to all three lists ]

Hi,

On releases@openoffice.org recently was announced [1] that there is now
the Sun logo embedded into the OOo splash screen and that vendors are
encouraged to add their logos to the screen instead of the Sun
things....

So, we want to add the Debian Logo there.

http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/splash-gimp.png

is the "Sun screen" and an empty one.

Now, we wonder if we are allowed to use the official logo (because it
is a Debian-product, the Debian-Pakete of OpenOffice.org) or if we
should use the open one?

Grüße/Regards,

René

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?msgId=835555&listName=releases
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73