Re: Can a dictionary be included in openoffice.org-dictionaries?

Hi,

Josep Monés i Teixidor wrote:
> I'd like to know what requisites (license, ...) are needed to add a
> dictionary to openoffice.org-dictionaries... Is that a module in
> upstream OpenOffice? Is that a Debian thing?

Yes.

openoffice.org-dictionaries is a copy of the dictionaries module
of OOo CVS. So only what is in that will be produced as packages from
that.

You may be able to convince people adding your dictionary (the easiest
things wrt license is dual-licensing it SISSL/LGPL).

However, you could package it yourself from your "normal" source if
you are producing it from some ispell stuff or the zip file.
(as it is already done for 15 packages....)

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73