Re: openoffice.org-bin 1.0.99rc3 ppc

Hi,

Jan never responded to my post that somehow he is improperly linking in the green threads libhpi.so into his executable somehow resulting the the OUCH.

Did he find the offending libhpi.so and remove it?

Is that issue still  the holdup for Debian ppc binaries?

Kevin

ps. RC2 is available on the YDL mirrors and rc4 is ready to go but I was keeping it back in the hopes rc4 would become 1.1.0 final but it looks as if that will not be the case.

Kevin