Re: Symbol font and ooimpress

Le mardi 02 septembre 2003 à 07:30:04 +0200, Rene Engelhard écrivait:
> If I enter abc I get alpha, beta, gamma, ... in Writer and Impress.

Lucky you!

> You now that A and B big are correct? C shows an X which is "normal"
> (also in Writer and Impress)

Don't know what you mean here. Anyway, I made some progress. Here is a
better manifestation of this bug:
rm -rf .sversion .openoffice
oowriter

it gives me a writer window with zoom 100%, font size 12
I change to symbol font and type ab... which gives me alpha beta ...
everything lowcase.
I double-click on zoom 100%, I change to 75% and the display is upercase
greek!

Anybody beside me can reproduce?

Lucien.