Re: Build system "problems" still unresolved

Hi Jérôme,

> This is just a reminder of the problems I still see with the build
> system (maybe to add to the TODO if not already there?):
> - still needs to be real root user to build at some time (fakeroot is
> not enough, for whatever reason)

Please move away your ~/.sversionrc and see if the build succeeds (with
fakeroot). I have to do this for my build. Otherwise ~/.sversionrc gets
clobbered and the install stage fails. Nobody has confirmed this so far.
Maybe your problem is the same.

> - // building is still not possible, yet could be really useful (can I
> do something to help with this? Can I try and tell where it breaks?)

Hah. I had to see your // symbol so many times until I realized that it
means parallel. I'm sure that the tools.openoffice.org people want to know
where parallel compiling breaks.

Regards,
        Martin