Re: sparc linux build

Rene,

something extra you will need is to make some sparc linux files in moz/zipped.

To make these files you need to build mozilla on sparc linux from source
version 1.0 only - later versions will not work.

Then copy the required files into the zipped files.

The list of required files and zip file structure may be deduced by looking
into the existing  moz/zipped files for other platforms. also some hints are
found by looking in the cvs attic for moz/moztools there is a shell script
zipmoz.sh that gives more clues.

I did just copy ALL the files from the relevant directories so my zip files
are 5x too large. These files do not exist in the OO cvs for sparc linux.

jim