About 'localize' tool

Hi to all

I use 'localize', a tool for extract|merge translated strings into source(module transex3), in my work of translation. In 1.1b2 work fine this tool, but in 1.1RC have some problem, because it only extract ~800 strings, when the expected is > 21000 strings. I saw in dev@tool and dev@l10n some things about this, and understood that have some fix in source, but i not found this.
I revised all deps, and not found nothing that explain this fact.
Someone use this tool ? Someone have a idea or suggestion ?
Thanks in advanced

Claudio