Re: Report from OpenOffice team at debcamp/conf

Hallo!

* Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> wrote:
> oooqs-kde has a file conflict with the newer openoffice.org. Therefore
> the conflicts:

Shit :( Can you tell me the file? I will then use a rebuild version,
which I will modify (if I'm able to...) Q&D...

[RC Bug]
I re-read the bugreport and it seems that I misread something the
first time. :( I'm using the oooqs, but I haven't used the 'qickstart'
mode since I installed it (I had a manual installation beforhand (with
QS) and I got the error with that version).

Without that, everything works fine here.

> However, OOo 1.1 has some fixes for the quickstart mode in it so we hope
> that this RC bug magically does not apply anymore then...

I hope that too...

Jan