Re: Stupid dmake question

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 06:15:35PM -0500, Bryan W. Headley wrote:
> Am in the process of building oo 1.1rc1 for the Alpha... going into
> solenv, it starts building command lines for gcc, missing the "-o" prior
> to the name of the object file, and missing "-c" prior to the name of
> the source file.
>
> Oh please, where do I go to fix this? :-)

1.1rc1 will not build for the alpha.  If you are working on this and have
actually changed something but that doesn't work, I'll need to see a log of
your build to help.

The mailing list where porting stuff is discussed is
dev@porting.openoffice.org - that is the best place to ask about particular
ports. Take a look at http://porting.openoffice.org for an overview.  There
is someone who is actively working on an alpha port (U. George) and has been
discussing it on dev@porting.  There are probably patches for the alpha
available somewhere; you could try searching in IssueZilla.