Re: Any plans to package OpenOffice 1.1 Release Candidat ?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 08:06:36PM +0300, Mantas Kriau?i?nas wrote:
> Maybe someone knows when OpenOffice 1.1 Release Candidat deb packages will be available ?

When they're ready (tm)

As you might have noticed with rene & my commits, we're working hard on the
packages together at debcamp/debconf, but we've still got quite a few
problems that still need solving.  We hope to upload new packages to
unstable by the end of the weekend.