openoffice 1.0.2 package? crash

First of all, thanks for the Package build that you've done: I'ts a very
useful tool.

Secondly, I must report a problem, that I do'nt know is a debian package
problem or a openoffice problem:
with oo 1.0.1 I've been using withot problems the unixodbc
driver to access Postgresql tables from oowriter,
but as I've upgraded to 1.0.2 the conexion to the database
is got from the data window in oowriter, and even the table data
is accesed on that window but when the cursor focuses
the text window after touching the data region, oowriter crahses silently.

I thougt it was a bug from the odbc driver, but I've realized thet the same
problem occurs with a jdbc driver for Postgresql (class org.postgresql.Driver)
from   http://jdbc.postgresql.org/ (pg73jdbc2.jar) and even with a jdbc
driver for a MySQL database (http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-jdbc.html,
connector/J 3.0  com.mysql.jdbc.Driver class).

openoffice packages installed from the
deb http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/mirror/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/
woody main contrib
openoffice.org_1.0.2-2_all.deb
openoffice.org-bin_1.0.2-1woody3_i386.deb
openoffice.org-debian-files_1.0.2-2+1_all.deb
openoffice.org-help-en_1.0.2-2_all.deb
oopenoffice.org-l10n-en_1.0.2-2_all.deb
penoffice.org-help-es_0.20020222-2_all.deb
openoffice.org-l10n-es_1.0.2-2_all.deb

uname -a
Linux jestudio.aq.upm.es 2.4.18 #2 SMP Wed Dec 4 18:18:35 CET 2002 i686
unknown

dpkg -s libc6 | grep ^Version
Version: 2.3.1-14

I've not enough skill to know if it is a 1.0.2 problem or a debian build
problem.

Regards

Jaime Cervera (jcervera@aq.upm.es)