Re: Open Office in Testing

Hi Ahmed,

Ahmed Charles wrote:
> I was just wondering when Open Office is being planned to be put in
> testing, I cant use unstable version because its linked against the wrong
> version of libc and the binaries off openoffice.org weem to crash for
> unknown reasons. If anyone could let me know how far it is from going to
> testing, it would be great.

We need to have a new version of the boost source package uploaded;
then OOo should (hopefully) be in testing 10 days after this upload.

See
http://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2003/debian-openoffice-200303/msg00081.html
- I described there why this is so.

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73