Re: Dutch spellcheck package RFA

Wouter Hanegraaff wrote:

I'm not a debian developer, but I would like to have the package
included in Debian. I would prefer if a debian developer would maintain
the package. If that's not possible, I would like a debian developer to
sponsor the package.

Have you contacted Ivo Timmermans? He is the Debian maintainer of the dutch wordlist as well as dutch ispell and aspell dictionaries.

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html