Re: openoffice.org-spellcheck-en-{gb|ca}

Hi Paul,

Paul Gammans wrote:
> Based on the uk and ca spellcheck packages I updated the packages
> openoffice.org-spellcheck-en-{gb|ca},  they can be found here:
>
> deb http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~dtpgprg/openoffice.org/ ./
> deb-src http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~dtpgprg/openoffice.org/ ./
>
> They are an updated version of the spellchecker and include fixes for
> error pointed out by Rene.

That's good :)

> Only other issue is should this also include the us dictonary and then
> have the openoffice.org package depend on a spellchecker?

No, we have the US spellcheck in the main openoffice.org package, so
I don't think that makes much sense...

affix:
If they really are the same as the original US english one, save the space
please and only provide symbolic links.

Otherwise, it's ok.

Can you fix that and send me new packages/put them, online
(preferably sent by sendfile -a=OOo_Spellecheck_en rene@debian.org)

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73