Re: rebuilding openoffice.org

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 02:28:14PM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:
> 'debian/rules build' should not do nothing in the current version, but it
> will do nothing if you already built OOo.

I downloaded version  1.0.2-2 from unstable, isn't that the current
version?

> debian/rules build  (or buildall if you are using an older version)
> sudo debian/rules binary

Ok, that works fine. So, now I have openoffice.org packages that use
libfreetype6 version 2.1.3-10woody1 and that don't conflict with
gnome2.2 . Makes me happy :-)

One question about versioning backport packages: My openoffice.org
packages now have version 1.0.2-2. Should I change the version number to
make it clear that this version was a backport to woody (with new
freetype)?

I'm thinking of changing the version number to 1.0.2-2woody1 or to
something that reflects that these packages were built for
woody+freetype 2.1.3. Would that be any good?

Best regards,

Wouter