Re: Help doesn't work

On 19.Dez 2002 - 19:37:38, Klaus Pieper wrote:
> I can't make help work. Also installed the help-en package, but neither german
> nor english works.
> Pressing F1 or clicking help in the menu just displays the empty panel. System

What language are you using? I got some problems here with UTF-8
environment. Solution was to create a link named de_DE.UTF-8 (that is
what LANG is set to) to the de dir under /usr/lib/openoffice/help.

That did it for me.

Andreas

--
Kleiner Schmerz ist in Augenblicken leidlich, aber nicht in der
Fortdauer; also liegt die Ursache unserer Ungeduld darin, daß er uns