Re: woody backport and build dependencies

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 16:05, Rene Engelhard wrote:

> > Hi again,
>
> Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Rene
> > (who builds a package for i386 right now)
> >
> > P.S.: official versioning scheme: 5+woody<aactualrev> for now 5+woody7
>
> Maybe it would make sense you let me build and then use my source pkg
> for your s390 packages for woody?

That's fine, but I think, I have to backport gcc-3.2 since gcc-3.0 is not
mature enough on s390. So I will probably use a different approach than you.

BTW., what's about the debhelper build dependeny? It's also not satisfied
when building in a woody environment.

Gerhard