Re: OOo i386 build has -mcpu=pentiumpro by default!

I think that this has been covered in various discussions about should
there be an i586 and i686 tree fro Debian and basically the answer is we
should be able to run it on all from a 386 upwards as that is what the
distribution says, i386.

Although I dont envisage anybody using a 386 to run openoffice we need
to grantee that processors such as the Crusoe or AMD will run the code
with out fault. It can only make it more stable.

Is this not covered in some debian policy?

john

--
John Cooper                     |Phone 0114 223 3052
Your Senior IT Administrator    |Fax   0114 290 9192