Re: OOo build in chroot

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:11:21 +0100
Gerhard Tonn <GerhardTonn@gammatau.de> wrote:

> I am trying to build the Debian packages in a chroot, but it always fails
> during building project udkapi

You can try makejail which should build the chroot automatically and
detect almost all required files (I'm writing almost though I still don't
know about a case where it doesn't but your test could stress it a bit,
I essentially tested it for chrooting daemons)

You can set the option packages to the obviously needed packages
(libc6-dev, gcc, make, ... and build-depends)

Alain