Re: catalan l10n for openoffice 1.0.1

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:55:40PM +0100, Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> Hi! I'm new to the list and I'd like to know if there will be the catalan
> i18n files for openoffice.org Today, I've seen it's been updated but can't
> see the catalan package.

They don't seem to be part of the 1.0.1 source.  Several translation
projects have produced their own installation sets based on a forked version
of the code.  We need such additions in the form of a patchset that can be
applied to the original sources.  If someone is willing to generate such a
patch, we are happy to add this to the packages.