/usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup not found

Good Evening,
I am completely new in this game, and I am lost in my fight against Debian Woody 3.0 and OpenOffice.org-bin_1.0.1-5+woody6_i386.deb. I have downloaded it from the Web, it has 38MB, and I have opened 7 installed it using KPackager.

Everything goes OK, but after attempt to run setup of already unpacked files, I get message: /usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup not found, setup aborted, etc...

I have read and readme.gz file and tried to run the suggested test command to identify disturbing fonts. The suggested comands gave no output on my screen. What does it mean? What is not installed?

I have looked through some web pages and I see not many people have got this experience.

I have tried to download new versions, but they depend on new libraries, which are not listed as stable. I am so beginner that there is enough experiments for me to fight with stable versions :-)

Do you have any idea, where to start?

Basia Glowacka