Re: PATCH: install hooks

Hi,

How does this Finnish dictionary and hyphenator differ from
the one on the OpenOffice.org dictionary download site whose README states:

---
Pasi Ryhänen
pry@iki.fi

This package contains source code for OpenOffice.org speller and
hyphenator modules, which are compatible with Soikko, a Finnish spell
checker and hyphenator.

The latest version of the package can be found from
http://www.iki.fi/~pry/soikko/openoffice/
---

I assume the Soikko is a closed source spellchecker  (I saw no source for
the Soikko spellchecker anyplace), ... is it?

If different, is the source to your spellchecker freely available under an
opensource license and if so how does it compare to this one?  I would
rather have a fully open source spellchecker available on the
OpenOffice.org site instead of an open interface to a "closed" one.

Is your spellchecker something that should be added to either the
OpenOffice.org source tree (LGPL and SISSL) compatible or if full GPL to
the dictionary download page.

Thanks,

Kevin