Converting ispell aff format to myspell

Hi all,

Just looking for info about aff converters to myspell,

I have currently seen two converters, one in the debian myhungarian package, written in shell script and another in python at

http://sraige.mif.vu.lt/cvs/ispell-lt/tools/ispell2myspell.py?annotate=1.1&sortby=author

I am also finishing one in perl that needs only some fine tuning and extensive testing.

Any more info I am missing about converters?

Cheers,

Agustin

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html