OpenOffice in Woody?

Hi there,

i was very happy with your openoffice packages for debian, till i updated my apt-sources today and ran into trouble with the installed OpenOffice on my Woody-Box. There are now unsatisfied dependencies (libc6, libgcc1, libstdc++5) that needs some packages from sarge/testing. But i wanted to stay with my stable box. I wanted to know if it is a big problem to release an openoffice version for the woody/stable distribution. That would be very fine and other users would be happy also.

Would be nice to get a quick response.

CU
Daniel Müller