Re: web-server: install/build instructions outdated

Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

Hi Jerome ..

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 07:54:14PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
The page is pretty outdated, even if I could see that the page had been modified on 10/08/2002.
http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/install_build_howto.html

Yes youre right! I had less time in the last weeks, since my employer
went down and I fightened for a job. But all went well and I will start up my work on monday ..
There is much to do on this side .. :)

But thnx for your attantion.

	Regards
		Jan

By the way, the link to the todo list still points, for whatever reason, to TODO's CVS version 1.13 (current is 1.19). There must be a way to make it point to the latest version, or pointing to CVS is no use, right?

Regards