Re: dmake in debian

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 06:42:55PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> made by Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> (CCing). Chris, are you going
> to upload dmake into the debian archive?

I can do if you like.  I wasn't aware of Peter's ITP, or that there was
demand for dmake in Debian.  I made these packages as part of my NM process;
I don't think Peter would mind if I uploaded them.

My main reason for stalling was because of the insecure use of mktmp.  I
made a wrapper script that refuses to run dmake if it is started in a group
or world writable directory.  Does that work for you?

> otherwise could some of the other ITPers take it and upload?

Yes, although I would need a sponsor.