Re: OpenOffice help system don't work + trouble with NFS

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 10:32:03AM -0000, Matthias Schmitz wrote:
> i have actually installed the packages
> openoffice.org-l10n-en_1.0.1-1_all.deb and
> openoffice.org-l10n-de_1.0.1-1_all.deb.

Oh, that is odd.

> If i understand it correctly searchs OOo the help in
> /usr/lib/openoffice/help/en/ ?

Yes.  It uses main_transform.xsl in the help directory, I think.

I have split the English help out into a seperate package in -5.  Please
will you try that (when it is available) and report back if you still have
problems?

> In which section should i post the bugreport?
> Quality Assurance or Installation or what?

My guess would be framework.

Thanks,