Re: OpenOffice help system don't work + trouble with NFS

Hi Chris, Hi *,

> You need openoffice-l10n-en installed to get help - I guess you have
> another langpack installed instead?  You can work around that with:
> cd /usr/lib/openoffice/help ; ln -s `ls -d ?? | head -1` en
i have actually installed the packages
openoffice.org-l10n-en_1.0.1-1_all.deb and
openoffice.org-l10n-de_1.0.1-1_all.deb.

If i understand it correctly searchs OOo the help in
/usr/lib/openoffice/help/en/ ?

The help files seems to be correctly installed.

> No, but I've heard people complain about nfs problems in general.
> There are no reports of problems where changing the protocol version helps
> - would you submit a bug report?
> http://www.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi
I think the problem related to the different kind of filelocking (if there
is a difference). But i dont have time at the moment to go deeper in this
problem.

In which section should i post the bugreport?
Quality Assurance or Installation or what?

regards,
Matthias