Re: "Critical": Typo in upstream OOo ;-)

Chris Halls wrote:

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 04:00:07PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
In the last changelog, Chris announced that there were problems with Matrox cards when using "XWindows" Look&Feel. I would like to point out the fact that the correct name is "X Window System" or "X11" (or "X11R6") for short for the current version, and sometimes "X Window".

Well, it's their look & feel so they can choose the name themselves.  But
if you feel it is worth pursuing...

I think we should submit a bug report upstream for this issue.

Feel free to submit one yourself:

 http://www.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi
Into which component should I put this?
Do you have any idea?