Can't print multiple copies in OpenOffice.org-1.0.1-4

I just installed:
openoffice.org_1.0.1-4_all.deb
openoffice.org-bin_1.0.1-3_i386.deb
openoffice.org-l10n-en_1.0.1-1_all.deb

I am running Debian GNU/Linux testing with cupsys_1.1.14-3_i386.deb
and cupsys-driver-gimpprint_4.2.2-pre2-1_i386.deb installed. My kernel
is 2.4.18-k6. AMD-k6 II CPU, 128M RAM.

I came across one problem. If you select to print multiple copies,
only one copy prints. I didn't find this listed in OpenOffice.org
IssueZilla. The work around to get the correct number of printed
copies is to check the Collate box.

By the way, I came across a couple of message threads with google on
the same problem on StarOffice 5.2.
--
Jerome