possible bug in OO.o package

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I will ask here, and if it
isn't, I will certainly learn something in the process.

When I browse to where my OO.o files with konqueror, the .sdc files are
"Microsoft Word document", and the .sxc files are "Zip archive".  Of
course, this causes problems when I click on them to open them.

In the configuration for konqueror, the .sdc the .sxc extensions are not
configured at all.  I am assuming that konqueror uses the output of
`file`, but I think an install of OO.o would be more complete with the
appropriate konqueror configurations, with the Application Preference
Order and such.

Also, I find it odd that the .sdc file is configured (hrmm...  looks
like what I am asking for is already done, just not entirely debugged?)
to open up in OpenOffice Impress.  When I create a new presentation, and
save it, it is saved as a .sxw file.  I must confess that I know nothing
about the disposition of .sdc files.

rob