Re: [porting-dev] ERROR: /usr/lib/libstlport_gcc.so.4.5: undefined sy mbol: sqrtl

Hi,

>From the looks of your libc6 maintainers response, it did not help much.

All they need to do is respin glibc 2.2.5 with the latest branch checkout
(all of these patches have been committed to the glibc branch I believe).

This is why I stick with tool chains from Franz Sirl who actively works on
ppc tools (both GCC and glibc) and not tool chains from distribution
maintainers with little to no interest in supporting ppc.

If these problems were on x86, you would have had a new glibc-2.2.5 asap.

Frustrating isn't it.

Kevin