REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONS

>From Steve Adems
Bank of Africa
Tel 225-07-558683

My Dear
I am MR. Steve Adems,director of Bank of africa
Abidjan
Cote D Ivoirea I am directly responsible for
Classified Assets and Projects. I came  to solicit for
your assistance for a reputable and reliable person to
handle a very urgent and confidential business
Relationship/Transaction.A new management has recently
acquired the Bank of africa and under classified
projects, which I handle funds were earmarked for
long-term projects in the oil sector under the old
management. These funds worth US$106M have long since
been cleared and released for payments to
contractors,which I as the Director has already
done.Meanwhile, there is a balance of US$18.5M left
over from these funds,which I want to transfer to an
offshore foreign account. I want this transfer done
within the next two months before the auditors of the
new management start work for the end this financial
fiscal year.  I solicit you to bear as beneficiary of
these funds on my behalf Your
compensation/remuneration is highly negotiable when I
must have received your acceptance telephone
call/letter. I shall instruct you for further transfer
of my percentage share to another account that will be
at my disposal.Please acknowledge the receipt of this
letter on my direct e-mail  :sophinefr2002@yahoo.fr
after which I will bring you into the completion of
this transaction. Only trust, sincerity and
transparent,honesty can make the reality of this
transaction.Note, I have professionally/ technically
taken care of the whole co-ordination for onward
transfer of this fund as soon as I hear from you.I
wait to hear from you over your further interest in
actualizing this transaction.
Till I hear from you.
Best  regards,

Mr Steve Adems.