Re: Bullets disappeared in -5.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 05:20:14PM +0100, Salvador Abreu wrote:
> I backtracked to 1.0.0-4 and things seem to work again.  I tried
> tweaking the xfs-xtt/freetype setup to include the sun-opensymbol (or
> whatever it's called) font but no luck.

Same here :(

It's in the openoffice.org-bin package - you can leave the others at -5.
I would guess it leaves the source of the problem to one of these two guys:

    - 022_psprint_fontmanager.diff (made by Gwenole)
          + Improve font server discovery
    - 903_system_freetype.diff
          + Use the system libfreetype instead of the internal library

But I'm surprised Gwenole hasn't seen this behaviour, too.