Missing icons

Hi,
  I found there are missing icons for KDE (and I guess gnome as well),
altough the original OO installer install them well.

The facts, it seems no icons are installed, even when debian menu is
hard-linking menu icons to
/usr/share/apps/openoffice.org/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/ooo_*.xpm

I copied those dirs from the original installation in order to make them
appear in the menues. But, if you add a button in kicker selecting from the
menues, the "hard icon link" is copied as is, which means that when it zooms
the icon (when the mouse pass over it) it scales it, instead of picking a
bigger image.

I solved this by manually editing the icon entry (in
~/.kde/share/applnk/OpenOffice/Openoffice.org_Writer.desktop) to:
Icon=ooo_*.xpm

Similar problems occurs whith mimelnk icons and types. I had the previous
original OO installed, and mimetypes became all wrong, I had to change them
by hand, one by one.

The *.png images are also missing.

Hope this helps.

  ricardo
       A paperless office has about as much a chance as a paperless bathroom