Problem instaling OOo 1.0 with apt-get on woody (testing)!

Hello,

I am working with OpenOffice since 1,5 years know on different Debian
potato and win-nt box.
Until know I downloaded the OOo from the openoffice.org page.
After having upgraded one of the potato boxes to woody and after the OOo
1.0 released as .deb I decide to switch to this.

---
sources.list
deb ftp://ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice unstable main contrib

apt-get update; apt-get install openoffice.org.
---

But installing the OOo deb failed due to an dependency error.
OOo depends on libgcc1 >= 3.1.

On my newly updated woody box I have version libgcc1 3.0.4.

I checked on the package info in debian.org page and only in sid/unstable
there is a libgcc1 >= 3.1 (3.1.1-0pre2).

Where did y do the error?
Is the OOo .deb binary distribution only for sid/unstable?

Thank you for your help

Georges Schutz

Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor security systems for the presence of
computer viruses.