Japanese fonts

Hi Guys

Some days ago, I sent a message about OpenOffice and Potato. You
definitely suggested me to install the tarball binaries. I did it. It
worked fine and I really appreciate your help. To be completely
satisfied I ask you one more question. I installed the Portuguese
localized version of the OpenOffice, but I need to write in Japanese
too. The problem is that the Japanese font is not available (HG Mincho
Light J). Is there a place to get it? Did it come with the Japanese
localized version of OpenOffice? If so, must I download the whole
Japanese tarball just to get this font? I have the xfont-intl-japanese
and xfont-intl-japanese-big deb packages installed in my machine, but
it seems to me that this is not enough.

Many Thanx

Ricardo Biloti
Federal University of Parana