Dictionnaries

I also played around with dictionnaries on OpenOffice.org today.

It seems for now that dictionnaries *must* be in OOHOME/user/wordbook. It may change in a future upstream release.
Though, we have a magnificent /usr/lib/openoffice/user/wordbook.
Why not put dictionnaries in "-l10n-*" packages and update the file there (dictionnaries.lst or so) to match that?

We could then just take them from there with /usr/bin/openoffice and put them in the right place, in the case of a first-time user.
Martin? What about this?

PS: In case someone wants it to work immediately, there's a great tool that does the job at: http://ooodi.sourceforge.net/