Re: Potato packages?

Hello,

Right now, the package is uninstallable on woody ;)
You need some stuff from unstable to install it. We know it. We know it's
deadly wrong. But as long as the package is not a bit stabilized (the
package, not the contained program, which is quite stable), I guess noone
will try to build it on testing or stable.

Sorry about that, we need some more time...

Thanks, Mt.

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 06:27:30PM -0300, Ricardo Biloti wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I have a machine with Potato (2.2r6) installed and I was wondering if
> there are deb packages of openoffice ready for potato. I have tried to
> include some mirror of openoffice for Debian in my sources.list, but when
> I try to install openoffice there are some dependency problems, namely
> with libc6. Should I update my libc6 with some package from woody first?
> Would be better try to compile OO direct from source? I have gcc 2.95.2
> installed.
>
> There is any tutorial about OpenOffice + Potato?
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Ricardo Biloti
> Adjoint Professor
> Federal University of Parana
> Department of Mathematics
>

> --

Dans le passé, il y avait plus de futur que maintenant.
   -- Le Chat