Re: KDE Menu

Chris Halls wrote:
On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 01:37:48PM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:

Well the two I have tried so far don't work.  The KDE menu editor shows:

/usr/bin/openoffice private:factory/swriter
for swriter.

What should the above entry do

Start openoffice Writer.

I did assume that.  I guess it will work when I deal with the part below.

See /usr/lib/openoffice/program/swriter if you
wondered where I got that from.

Thanks.

The menu item above for swriter (or any of the others) doesn't work. Doing that at the CL gives:

(snip)

if there is an incomplete installation there.
Contents of .sversionrc:
[Versions]
OpenOffice.org 1.0=file:///home/paul/OpenOffice.org1.0

So I suggest you fix this.  If you don't care about the settings in your
older installation, the quickest way to do that is:

rm ~/.openoffice ; rm -r ~/OpenOffice.org1.0

Ok.  I thought it was the contents of the files not their existence.

What menu is the spreadsheet in?  I found all the others.

Apps/Math/Openoffice.org Calc

That's one of the first places I looked.  It's not there.

Thanks,

Paul