Re: KDE Menu

Chris Halls wrote:
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 09:38:36PM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:

Ok, I found all of the components except setup.

Well the two I have tried so far don't work.  The KDE menu editor shows:

/usr/bin/openoffice private:factory/swriter
for swriter.

What should the above entry do

Writer should work without problems.

The menu item above for swriter (or any of the others) doesn't work. Doing that at the CL gives:

paul@joy:~$ /usr/bin/openoffice private:factory/swriter
running openoffice setup...
type WORKSTATION only possible on a netinstallation
ExitCode: 15
setup failed.. abort
OpenOffice.org could not be started - /home/paul/.openoffice/soffice is not available
You appear to already have an older verion. Please remove these entries
from /home/paul/.sversionrc and try again. You may also need to remove /home/paul/.openoffice
if there is an incomplete installation there.
Contents of .sversionrc:
[Versions]
OpenOffice.org 1.0=file:///home/paul/OpenOffice.org1.0

What menu is the spreadsheet in?  I found all the others.

Thanks,

Paul