Errors while trying to copy files during OO installation

Hi,

I've just subscribed to this list and couldn't find any mention to my
problem searching in mailing lists archives so I'm reporting my problem
here. I'm using the OpenOffice.org Debian packages I grabbed from
http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice.

After installing openoffice.org, openoffice.org-bin and
openoffice.org-l10n-pt (I'm a brazilian portuguese speaker) I did an :

$ /usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup

But there are errors while copying some files during the
installation proccess. There were errors copying the following files :

File mytexts.bau to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/autotext
File arrowhd.soe to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/config
File hatching.soh to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/config
File modern.sog to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/config
File palette.soc to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/config
File styles.sod to /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/user/config

I tried telling the installer to try to copy them again (all of them)
but had no luck. If I ignore these errors the installation can be
finished but when trying to run OpenOffice.org using :

$ /home/andrelop/OpenOffice.org/soffice

The splash screen is displayed and then "Aborted" (ok, it's displayed in
portuguese, "Abortado") is displayed at the terminal emulator and the
program stops loading.

Package versions are :

openoffice.org_1.0.0-4
openoffice.org-bin_1.0.0-4
openoffice.org-l10n-pt_1.0.0-4

Architecture is i386, running a two-minutes-ago updated Debian GNU/Linux
unstable (sid) system with kernel 2.4.18 without any additional patch
applied (compiled by hand using kernel-source-2.4.18 Debian sources with
kernel-package).

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||