Where have all the icons gone?

Just upgraded to -3 and all the icons that were in

/usr/share/apps/openoffice.org/icons

Now there are none!

I have used these for the Debian menu was there a reason for removing
them and if so can we put the 32x32 ones back?
They could go in /usr/X11R6/include/X11/{bitmaps,pixmaps} as per the
Debian menu system notes ( file://usr/share/doc/menu/html/ch3.html)

john

--
John Cooper                     |Phone 0114 223 3052
Your Senior IT Administrator    |Fax   0114 290 9192

Your Communications Ltd
Portland House
Moorfield
Sheffield
S3 8UG

Switchboard number : 0114 290 9090

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the message from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Your Communications
Limited will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party.

Your Communications Limited (England and Wales No. 3842309) registered
office Dawson House, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3LW