Some BUGS ;-)

hy,

I have installed the openoffice Package on Debian woody.
There are 2 thing wich was wrong I mean.

1. The ICONS must not be in /home/user/.kde2/share/icons they must in
   /usr/share/icons . I have copy the files to that destination and
after
   this I have Icons ;-)

2. The /usr/lib/openoffice/program/spadmin.bin did not work it misses
   the libspa641li.so it say's. after putting
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/
   in /etc/ld.so.conf and ldconfig it runs.

I hope that helps you

		ruben

--
Ruben Püttmann
Systemadministrator

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Gerhard Schmid
Vorstand: Eckhard Spoerr (Vors.), Axel Krieger
Amtsgericht Hamburg , HRB 74048